Tag Archive | 1898

Militair Hospitaal (Belgium)

The construction works for this military hospital together with the military arsenal started in 1898, but it wasn’t until 1911 when the hospital officially opened. The site consists of many hospital blocks, a surgery, a chapel and a monastery. The hospital got abandoned in 1993 and will be reconverted into lofts.

Read More…

Advertisements