Tag Archive | 1918

Kabelwerk K (Germany)

Kabelwerk K used to be one of the largest cable producing factories in Germany. Around 1918 the company expanded with a repair department for high voltage electricity cables. Over the years the company grew bigger and bigger as many other production lines were added. When the UdSSR government handed the factory over to the DDR government after WW2, the buildings eventually became abandoned.

Kabelwerk abandoned DDR urban exploration

Read More…

Provinciaal Ziekenhuis Bloemendaal (Netherlands)

The psychiatric hospital was built in 1849 and named hospital ‘Meer en Berg’. In 1918 the hospital was renamed: ‘Provinciaal Ziekenhuis Santepoort’. Since then the hospital grew and became an institute housing 1500 patients. In 2002 the last patient left.

Provinciaal Ziekenhuis Bloemendaal

Read More…