Tag Archive | Ernst

Rangsdorf Flugplatz (Germany)

Originally a sport airfield designed in the 1930’s by Ernst Sagebiel, the airport later became a military one during WW2. Besides the airport there was an airplane factory which manufactured sport aircrafts. After WW2 the Russian army took over the place and used it mainly for the reparation of airplanes and helicopters.

Read More…

Advertisements